Group blog music video

For shooting this music video I am working with 3 people (not including me) in a group. The group consists of Allison Nordyke, Ella Wills, and Sophia Pollack. I think we will work very well together because we have a very good chemistry with each other. I have known all three of them since elementary school in which we all attended VSY and have been close friends with them since middle school which we also all attended Sunrise Middle. Since I grew up with them even some of our parents are friends. I will be a good contribution to this group because I am a very good photographer and have a nice camera. I am also a very good actor and have lots of knowledge on music on many genres. I've as well seen lots of music videos from all different genres even country. The song we are doing is a country song, "Meant to be" by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line, while I've never listened to this song until today and I enjoy it and think I will do well making a music video too it. The song is about a a man and women driving down a long road and talking about loving each other. I have many ideas for this film and think my group and I will do great on it.




Meant to Be (Bebe Rexha song) - Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Storyboard Blog MV

Planning Blog MV