Music video About me

  Hello, my name is Darrow Nasca. I was born August 1, 2005 in Chicago Illinois. I'm half Italian and half Jewish. Media studies is a class that really peaked my interest because I am a very big fan of movies. Some of my favorites including a Bronx tale, Django unchained, the pursuit of happynes, and all of the marvel movies. Along with movies, I also like music a lot. Artists that I like include Frank Ocean, Mac Miller, Drake, and Kanye West. I like there music because they are very versatile. Other things I like are going to the gym, boxing, Muay Thai, video games, basketball, and skating. Muay Thai is a martial art and combat sport that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. This discipline is known as the "art of eight limbs" as it is characterised by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees and shins. It is probably my favorite thing to do in my free time. My name has a very interesting back story, my full name is Darrow Boren Nasca. Darrow is my grandmas last name which is short for darrenchenski but it was changed when my great great grandpa came here on ellis island and saw Clarence Darrow on tv and thought it would be a good idea to change it to Darrow to sound more American. Boren is my moms last name and it is short for borenzweig which was my grandpas last name. and Nasca is my last name and means snob nose in Sicilian.


Boxing News, Rankings, Results, and History - Championship Boxing - ESPN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Storyboard Blog MV

Planning Blog MV